Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.
  1. FIELDS NOTED WITH * ARE REQUIRED. If your concern involves tree/debris obstruction in road, water coming out of the the ground or pavement, sink holes, sewer backup, frozen water meter, or traffic light is out please contact 219-462-6174 ext 0 immediately. Your request for information will be directed to the correct department based on the chosen topic. Please provide us with as much information as possible so we can assist you better. Thank you.
  2. Leave This Blank: