What if I cannot pay my bill by the shut off date?
The full amount of the past due bill must be paid in full to avoid disconnection of service. If you need assistance on paying your bill, please contact the Northwest Indiana Community Action's 211 Program, funded by the United Way Agencies, at 800-826-7871. This is a 24-hour service that is free and confidential.

We also now allow credit card payments. The credit card payment can be made either online or over the phone. The toll-free number is 877-278-2205. For additional information on this service, please check our credit card payment section.

Show All Answers

1. How does the sprinkling average affect my water bill?
2. I am new to the community. What is included on my utility bill and what will the bill look like?
3. What if I cannot pay my bill by the shut off date?
4. What is considered a minimum bill for water and sewer?
5. What is the required distance between a fire hydrant and any plants / shrubs / buildings / etc.?
6. When can I fill my swimming pool?
7. Whom do I call with water questions if I live in?
8. Whom do I speak to concerning a past-due notice?