in Case of Emergency


Please call 219-462-6174, ext. 2 and let us know if you are going to be gone for any period of time over one month. Whenever your water meter does not register any consumption, we can only assume that the meter has stopped working, unless you notify us that you are going to be gone.

All records will be kept confidential, only the billing department will be aware that you are gone and the meter readers will not even know that the house is vacant. This saves us sending letters trying to repair stopped meters that are not broken. It is always a good idea to give us your forwarding address while you’re away and even a phone number where you can be reached in case of emergencies.